Release Date: 16/10/2015
In the last few years Claptone has become known for releasing big tracks primed for late nights and packed clubs all over the world. ‘Charmer’ however fuses his signature house sound with a more eclectic aesthetic, featuring guest appearances from Nathan Nicholson (The Boxer Rebellion), Jimi Tenor, Young Galaxy, Jay-Jay Johanson and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah amongst others.
He today shares introductory track ‘Puppet Theatre’ ft. Peter, Bjorn and John, a collaboration which offers a glimpse of the depth to be found when peeling back the layers of ‘Charmer’.
The album will drop following a packed summer touring schedule which reaches all corners of the globe and it follows the run-away success of Claptone's remix for Gregory Porter, a tune which dominates Ibiza this year and has been the biggest selling track on Beatport for months on end.
The album also features ‘Dear Life’ and ‘The Music Got Me’ as well the early singles ‘No Eyes’ and ‘Ghost’, both enormous smashes on essential Berlin house label Exploited.
1. In The Beginning (ft. Nathan Nicholson)
2. The Only Thing
3. Dear Life (ft. Jaw)
4. Heartbeat (ft. Nathan Nicholson)
5. Puppet Theatre (ft. Peter, Bjorn and John)
6. Leave Your Light On (ft. Young Galaxy)
7. The Music Got Me
8. Anything (ft. Jaw)
9. Party Girl (ft. Jimi Tenor)
10. Your Body (In The Rain) (ft. Bavanandan)
11. No Eyes (ft. Jaw)
12. Ghost (ft. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah)
13. I Write Your Name (ft. Jay-Jay Johanson)